Skip to content
- negative freeroll
- See main article: negative freeroll.
- A player who is unwilling to take risks and plays only premium hands in the top range.
- Rules designating that players are allowed to wager any or all of their chips in a single bet. See no-limit
- nosebleed stakes
- also known as nosebleed, is the highest stakes offered in cash game poker, generally where the blinds are at least a minimum of $200/$400
- When a player only has the possibility of a high card and no other hand that will win.
- nothing card
- In community card poker, a newly revealed community card that does not affect the value of any player’s hand.
- nut hand (the nuts)
- The nut hand is the best possible hand in a given situation. Players sometimes evaluate hands by ranking them as being the second nuts or the pure nuts.
- nut low
- The best possible low hand in high-low split games