Skip to content
- A game of jackpot poker or jackpots, which is a variant of five-card draw with an ante from each player, no blinds, and an opening requirement of a pair of jacks or better.
- A large pool of money collected by the house and awarded for some rare occurrence, typically a bad beat.
- A 53rd card used mostly in draw games. The joker may usually be used as an ace, or a card to complete a straight or flush, in high games, and as the lowest card not already present in a hand at low. See bug
- Money collected by the house. Also vig, vigorish. See rake
- A hand with little expected value